Thursday, November 2, 2023

UNDERSTAND TRUTH

Those who trust in Him will understand truth, 
and the faithful will abide with Him in love, 
because grace and mercy are upon His elect, 
and He watches over His holy ones. 
Wisdom 3:9


13 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show his works by a good life in the humility that comes from wisdom.

14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. 15 Wisdom of this kind does not come down from above but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every foul practice.

17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peaceable, gentle, compliant, full of mercy and good fruits, without inconstancy or insincerity. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for those who cultivate peace. -- James 3:13-18


Father in heaven, You are the one true giver of life. Only You can bring about lasting peace and remove all our fears. Thank You so much for Your love and care making our lives safe and secure. 

In Your love, my heart still cherishes the memories of my departed love ones most especially my mom and dad. Thank You so much for giving me the resources needed in order to do something good for them even if they are long gone. This is nothing as compared to the love and care that they have unselfishly given me from the time I was born until the last breath of their lives in this world. May You embrace them for me O Lord as a sign of my deep love and affection. 

Today, I humbly continue to place my full trust and dependence on You to take care of all our needs and wants. Hold me ever so close to Your heart making our love stronger than ever. As always, I completely surrender everything to your mighty hands. May you continue to work wonders over me each moment of my life.

In a very special way, I pray for all our departed love ones that they may forever be at peace with You. I pray for all the people who are currently facing the "storms" in their lives that they may be save and secured under Your love and embrace.

With much trust, hope, love and thanksgiving, I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.




Published:
May 21, 2018, 8:04 AM
November 02, 2011, 8:13 AM