Saturday, July 13, 2024

Live in the Light of Truth

 "What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light; 
what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops."
MATTHEW 10 : 27


Lord Jesus, You are the light of my life. Be praised and glorified O Lord for making me see things as they are.

In You, nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known. I humbly ask O Lord that You help me live in the light of Your truth. Put falsehood away from me and strengthen me to resist any form of wrongdoing. Let You love and goodness be my strongest weapon to fight the evils of the world.

My faith and trust is in you alone. Although I am surrounded by ravenous wolves who seeks to devour me, I stand strong and confident that for so long as I am with you, no harm can ever come to me. Thank You so much for Your Spirit that makes me deal with every situation in a manner that pleases You. 

You have given me so much peace even in times of troubles and have greatly increased my patience and endurance. Who else can I turn to except You who is my lone savior, protector, and master? You alone are the most valuable treasure that I have and I love you very much. 

With much love, gratitude, thanksgiving and praise I pray. Amen.


Published:
July 15, 2013, 11:21 AM